Coronavirus Update -
- Any elder (70 +) living alone who requires assistance with shopping should email email@example.com with contact details. CMIC can provide you with a food pack containing basic provisions.
- Please support your neighbours and others who may not have received this message.
- We hope and pray that you and your families are well at this time. Sadly, many of you will also know that some of the long—standing members of CMIC’s congregation are hospitalised. Some have sadly also passed away - Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun - to Allah (SWT) we belong, to Him we return, Ameen. We make duaa that Allah (SWT) grant all, the perseverance and strength to accept His will in this and all matters, Ameen.
- CMIC continues to observe the lockdown and remains closed for all activities and congregational prayers to the public. This will also apply to Jummah prayers, madrassah classes and all adult classes too. On current estimates, congregational Taraveeh prayers will also not be held at CMIC until the lockdown persists.
- The sanctity of the mosque is being maintained by staff.
- Critical to combating the virus is to exercise “social distancing” of at least 2m from others and regularly washing your hands for at least 20 sec.
- Recommend Du’aas are as below.
- We are very grateful for the overwhelming and continuing support from our congregation, and thankful for their understanding at this difficult time.
- Please refer to the CMIC website which will be updated daily.
- Please note that the CMIC Funeral Service Janazah Line is 07404 050 893
- Croydon Council Coronavirus Helpline is 020 8604 7787 / firstname.lastname@example.org